Welcome home to the Weinberg Residence
We are a private boutique residence for Jewish seniors who wish to remain connected to their community, surrounded by caring people who share their culture and respect their individuality.
These provisions include:
- Three kosher meals a day served in our elegant dining room
- Private dining available for birthdays, family dinners and other special occasions
- Amenities such as hair salon, activity room and library
- A comfortable fireside lounge for visiting with friends and family
- Membership in the Chava and Abrasha Wosk Synagogue
- Celebration of all Jewish holidays and festivals
- An expansive calendar of programs and activities for your enjoyment
- 24-hour nursing coverage
Part of the Dr. Irving & Phyllis Snider Campus for Jewish Seniors, located in the heart of Vancouver’s Jewish community, the Weinberg Residence is supported by the community and donations from the Louis Brier Jewish Aged Foundation.
How is the Executive & Front Desk Service at the Weinberg Residence?
Our residents love that “We Get it Done” at the Weinberg Residence. From our Front Desk receptionists to our Registered Nurses, our team will take care of everything for you.
Well, from — from Vanessa, who is very caring — you can go to Vanessa any time, and things always get settled. I find her very, very helpful in anything you have to do. If you need your — some clients change … The girls at the reception are so sweet! You say: “I need this and this and this,” and they say: “We’ll get it done, Sheila.” You don’t have to worry about doing anything yourself if you can’t.