Assisted Living Amenities
The comforts of home, the warmth of family and the camaraderie of great friends – they’re all part of everyday living at the Weinberg Residence. Whether sharing stories in the fireside lounge, browsing our in-house library or basking in the summertime warmth of the shaded courtyards, you’ll enjoy an enviable lifestyle that only our boutique residence can offer.
- Reserve the private dining room for special events or intimate family gatherings. We’ll provide a server for your party and assist with any special catering requests.
- Sip a happy hour cocktail in the fireside lounge
- Entertain family, enjoy a game of bridge or mahjong with friends or do your holiday baking in one of the amenity rooms, equipped with cooking facilities
- Kick your feet up or keep in touch with friends and relatives in the entertainment room, well equipped with a large-screen TV and Internet-connected computers
- Browse the library and discover the next must-read on your list
- Exercise your green thumb or simply enjoy the solitude of the private courtyards and accessible garden
- Always feel secure thanks to ample underground parking for you and your guests
- Keep your scooter safe in the secure storage area
- Always look your best thanks to the in-house salon
With so many great amenities and so much to do at the Weinberg Residence, you’ll wonder why you didn’t move here sooner!
How is the Food at the Weinberg Residence?
Hear what our residents think about our meals at the Weinberg, where we know that healthy and delicious meals are an important part of enriching our lives and building community.
To book your tour & sample our Executive Chef’s tasty new menu, call 604-67-4722.
The food is excellent. We are fortunate to have a new chef now and he’s great — he makes the most delicious soups, and everything he makes is very good and attractive! The food is — sometimes when you don’t have a very good appetite, it looks so wonderful you have to eat it! I said to the chef: “The only complaint I have is ‘too much food,’” but he’s open to suggestions; I have a niece coming for lunch on Friday, and she is wheat-intolerant, so he said “Don’t worry, she’ll be able to eat everything.”