Reuniting you with your loved ones
We are pleased to inform you that we will begin phase two of the onsite visitation here at Weinberg on Wednesday, October 14, 2020. Phase two will include one outside and one inside visitation area. This revision provides specific guidelines for supporting safe outside and inside visits on the premises of the Weinberg Residence.
We want to reunite you with your loved ones safely while keeping the virus at bay. This requires your cooperation and vigilance, click here to view the following health and safety guidelines.
CLICK ON THE BUTTON TO SCHEDULE YOUR VISITATION
Health and Safety Guidelines
- Visits will take place outside at the Weinberg fountain-adorned courtyard (click for map) and one designated area inside in the Assisted Living 2nd Floor Amenity Room.
- A Weinberg Visitation Assistant will greet you at the Weinberg Residence main entrance (5650 Osler) and complete the required screening. After you have been screened, you will be escorted to your designated visiting area.
- Visitors are expected to wear a mask for the entire visit. Masks will be provided by Weinberg.
- Visits with residents are limited to one designated family member OR friend. Prior to signing up please identify one family member who will be designated to visit.
- Visits must be scheduled and will last up to 40 minutes.
- Please arrive no more than 5 minutes prior to your scheduled visit.
- Visitors coming inside Weinberg are not permitted to use the washrooms or enter any other area of the Residence.
- Visitors must comply with Weinberg infection, prevention and control protocols, which include the use of hand sanitizer before and after the visit and maintain a two meter physical distance from their family member. Hand sanitizer and surface cleaner will be available at each visiting area.
- With the exception of service animals, animals may not accompany a visit at this time.
- Absolutely no food or drink will be permitted inside the indoor visitation area.
Please be advised that failure to comply with the guidelines may result in the discontinuation of future visits.
What is the process required to schedule a visit at Weinberg:
- Inside visits will begin at Weinberg on October 14TH, 2020
- All visits need to be pre-booked through Weinberg scheduler here. If you require support please call Weinberg Reception: 604-261-9622
- Outside and Inside Social Visits may be scheduled on:
Outside Monday to Friday, 10:40AM – 4:40PM
Inside Monday to Friday, 10:10AM – 4:10PM
- The designated visitor may only schedule visits once a week. This will change in November when we will be able to open up visitation 7 days a week.
- All visits will take place at Weinberg at either the single outside or inside Visitation area, which will include a table and chairs. The seating will be at a distance of 2 meters (6 feet) apart
Other Options for Visitation: Staying Connected via Virtual Visit or Window Visit
Virtual Visit – To use ZOOM and/or FaceTime to visit your loved one, please contact Weinberg Program Coordinator Jessica Brown at email@example.com
Assisted Living – please contact Jessica Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org
Multi-Level Care – call MLC Nursing Station 604-261-9622 ext.3351